Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Reading statistics are going down.


What are you reading? I'm reading through all the Steinbeck books. Right now I'm on East of Eden. Mark is reading a book on consumerism, but I'm not sure of the title.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Make sure you read "Travels with Charlie." It's one of his few nonfiction books and is about his travels across America in his camper with his poodle, Charlie. It's just about his encounters will all kinds of random people and it's my all time favorite one of his books. His view of the world is so refreshing. I'm a big time Steinbeck fan - Tortilla Flats is very strange, in a good way I think though. You could finish it in a day.

Happy Reading!

Spike said...

Michelle,

Sarah showed me your blog (this is Adam). It's awes.


Speaking of what we are reading, here is a link about the short story I was telling you about on the plane, Antaeus

http://www.azete.com/preview/53333

I can't find the story itself for some reason.