Well another weekend has gone by. I would say that it was pretty productive. Mark and I are getting over being sick so on friday we stayed in and rested. On Saturday we went to Burbank for some lunch and shoe shopping. Then we headed to Occidental College for a mean game of croquet. This is a weekly tradition with "the boys" (some cool guys that we met through my friend Andrea). Mark surprised all of us with an amazing one handed technique that would send the ball flying through the wicket and putting us all to shame.
After the intense game of croquet we both were really craving monkey bread. Our house was soon filled the amazing smell of baking butter biscuits coated in cinnamon and sugar. mmmmmmmm. Mark then headed out to hang out with Jon while I stayed in since I was still getting over my cold. I worked on logo's for me and Andrea's e-bay sight. Mark didn't stay out very long due to the fact that the hangout choice ended up being very Hollywood with lots of people "in the business" (of making movies) including two girls named Bambi and Annie. This place is weird.
On Sunday I got working on decorating our apartment. We decided on a cholor scheme of red and mint. I painted the back of the front door red and am planning on painting a stencil of an animal (still undecided what animal) around the hall entrance red. We are building a coffee table out of an old window and old table legs. I am painting that mint tonight.
Of course Andrea and I did our usual Jet Rag sale this morning. I found a cashmere sweater and an Oscar De La Renta sweater both for a dollar. Then we headed downtown to the fashion district for some fabric shopping. I bought some beautiful upholstery fabric to make a new couch cover with.
Ok... well Mark is making dinner and I need to work on the coffee table.
****I changed the comment setting so that EVERYONE can leave comments, even if you don't have a google account, so leave comments****

No comments:
Post a Comment