I would love to post more on the weekdays so that I don't have 8 million things to say by the time the weekend comes. Oh well, maybe I'll do better this week. So Mark and I are finally making some friends. So remember that guy that I met on the plane? Well... him and his wife invited us to dinner at their favorite restaurant in China town. Mark and I were admittingly a little nervous about the dinner. They are a married couple with two children and he's a lawyer. What in the world were we going to talk about? Well the restraunt was great and so was the conversation. They were so nice and not trying to be cool which is what most people here do. I also bought one of her adorable stuffed animals. It was a big hit with the cats.
We also hung out more with "the boys". The picture above is of all of us hanging out. Everyone was required to wear a red hat. We had a delicious Easter lunch with them at El Greco (a local Greek restaurant).

No comments:
Post a Comment