


Mark and I have so many side projects going on that we barely have the time or energy to finish one.
Mark is seriously considering going to the Los Angeles Recording School ( www.larecordingschool.com ) and has been talking about all the awesome jobs he has discovered in that field. He was telling me this evening that he saw a job opening for a sound engineer in D.C. recording court room proceedings. I guess they pay the big bucks there. I was laughing so hard listening to him describe putting reverb on the jury. He recently finished a song with Jon and you can listen to it on their myspace sight ( http://www.myspace.com/tableauxsounds ).
I have been starting an e-bay vintage store with my friend Andrea. Thats what the above pictures are all about. We plan on "opening" the e-bay store mid-April but there is a lot of work to be done before that can happen. Mark and I are still in the process of putting our apartment together. We recently got two free book shelves that someone was throwing out. I'll take some pictures soon so that you guys can see the progress.

No comments:
Post a Comment