
Today marks the beginning of our "lasts". It is our last saturday, tomorrow is our last sunday and so fourth. I'm beginning to feel a sea of mixed emotions. One minute I'm soaked in excitement and the next in sadness, and the next in stress.
Things I'm looking forward to in Columbus:
* Thunderstorms
* Autumn & all the colors
* Taking a leisurely bike ride around the city
* Columbus Public Library downtown
* Rush hour actually being an hour long
* Being around my friends
Things I'll miss in Los Angeles
* The architecture
* Flowers year round
* Reading on the metro
* Seeing Castledoor play live
* Glasses of wine on the roof
* Being around my friends

1 comment:
So you already know that we live like 5 minutes walking to the Clintonville food co-op, but today I joined a gym that is like 1.2 miles (I used my car's trip meter) away. In the same strip as the gym is a pretty good thrift store and an awesome gourmet market. The market has a whole separate room with specialty beers and wines and liquor and the whole place smells like smoked meat and cheese. Love. Across from that is Brevoort Park which has playground equipment and picnic tables, etc.
Also Studio 35 is like .5 miles away from the house and they occasionally screen old movies and have beer tastings and stuff. I think there's one in August.
Oh! And have you ever been to the Columbus Architectural Salvage?
http://www.columbusarchitecturalsalvage.com/
I pass it on my way to work, I'm pretty sure we have to check it out.
I know you're more excited for people than things, but still, there are some cool things!
Post a Comment