








Mark and I had a lovely weekend. We started it off with an estate sale on Saturday. I got a set of sweet flower bowls and a gorgeous pitcher. I also found a glass and wood honey jar that Mark was especially fond of. Mark and I saw Slumdog Millionaire at the Americana and I indulged in popcorn and blue raspberry slushie (amazing!). It was an awesome movie that is sure to win many awards, maybe best picture.
On Sunday we went over to the Farmers Market on Hollywood where we picked up lots of vegetables, some honey for our jar, and flowers for the living room. We also stopped at a stand to get meat pies, fried plantains and lemonade for lunch. Mark had school so I spent the rest of the day drawing. In the evening we decided to cook the extra Thanksgiving turkey that we still had in the freezer. Marks friends from Ohio showed up just in time to help us eat the turkey. They stayed for the next couple of nights and Mark went to the beach with them on monday.
All in all a very good weekend.
p.s. I added more pictures from the Vermont trip of me snowboarding.

1 comment:
love your little blog, so cute
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com
Post a Comment