Monday, January 26, 2009

LINKS!!




I have been trying to figure out how to make links work on here for a while now. And I finally got it to work!!! I'm so excited that I can now share some of my favorite web sites and cute findings with you so much easier. So here I go...


The sweet little bow headband I wear all the time. My neighbor makes these and they are each so lovely. They also actually stay in place and don't give me a headache.

get involved. The White House needs as much help as it can get.

You might have to go here to completely understand what's going on here. But the story is so amazing. Everytime I go to either I cry and laugh and thank God for these two amazing women.

My favorite flowers! I guess they are a lot of other peoples favorite too.

The cutest cards! Perfect for Valentines day.

1 comment:

Dallas Shaw said...

loving these cards!!!

dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com