




It's no secret that our Ebay store is the cause of much stress for both Andrea and I. We work very hard on it and feel like our efforts our not being compensated. Once in a while someone will come along and cheer us on, telling us not to get too discouraged. This weekend we decided to have an intense shoot where we took pictures of 36 items in one afternoon. In the middle of the shoot we had some technical difficulties and both of us got very grouchy. I have been trying really hard lately to not get too stressed out and to live in the moment. So I took a deep breath and looked at the big picture. We are playing dress up, hanging out, and making money doing it (ok, so not a lot of money, but still). Changing my outlook helped everything run smooth and we both had a great time.

2 comments:
The new pics look great. Michelle, those gray shoes are perfect! No chance those are for sale, eh?
the link to your store on your right hand column doesn't work, leads me to a page that says the store doesn't exist. Have a look and let me know if you can figure it out, I'd love to check out your shop. Cheers!
Post a Comment