




Here are pictures of our apartment. I will take more once we've decorated some. All the walls are white but they have a lot of texture so it's not boring. I LOVE the arcitecture of all of these old spanish buildings. It's probably the thing that I like about California the most.
Things have been going well. My job is extremely crazy right now because so much is due to our clients in the next couple of weeks. On top of that we are all driving out to Las Vegas for two days for the SIA tradeshow. I think it stands for Snowsports Industries AAAAAA I don't know, but it has to do with snowsports.
Mark has been sick the past couple of days but is starting to feel better today. We are going to try to pack today (saturday) full of fun things to do because I need to work tomorrow. Well thats all I can think of for right now but I'm sure i'll think of more later.

No comments:
Post a Comment