Sunday, November 18, 2007

It could only get better



I'm keeping this blog for everyone that I love and am so far away from.

So as some of you know the first couple of months here were terrible. It got to the point where I knew that it could only get better. And it is. Mark and I are moving to a cute apartment in Los Feliz (a super trendy area where the hipster yuppies live). We are beginning to make friends and get settled.

Mark and Jon (a Canadian that I work with) are starting to record some music together and Mark has been working on some new songs of his own. We've been hanging out with my co-workers and there friends on most nights. Today Andrea and I went to the dollar day sale at Jet Rag. It's one of those vintage/thrift shops that is super overpriced. Well every Sunday morning they have a dollar sale where they rip open these huge shrink wrapped bails of clothes and about eighty people fight in there parking lot for the best finds. I spent eight dollars and got eight new shirts.

Work is going really well. It's very busy right now and I feel like I'm doing a good job of keeping up with everything. I love what I'm doing and am excited about working my way up. I'm going to put new stuff on etsy tomorrow tonight. If you don't know I sell stuff on this web site www.tinylittlehouse.etsy.com

No comments: