Friday, July 3, 2009

Weekend Forecast


I've been feeling especially motivated lately and I've got four project going on (on top of my projects at Mage) so I'm a little in over my head right now and really need to focus. Luckily Mark and I have the day off and I can hopefully finish the shirt I'm trying to design/sew. Mark has been researching recording equipment constantly and is hoping to record his friend's band soon. I have a very busy July 4th weekend ahead of me:

• Finish sewing my shirt at Andrea's (I'm going to need some help on this one)
• Do more sketches and watercolors for a new series of art I'm working on (more on that later)
• Sew a mock up of my third animal that I've designed
• BBQ and make smores over flames as opposed to the microwave which I've resorted to the past couple days
• Take more evening walks around the neighborhood with Mark

No comments: