TERRARIUMS
via designsponge
DIY DAYBED- It's very important to me to have a guest friendly house and I just love this creative way of creating a cheap guest area that can easily be part of the everyday living area.

via designsponge
MAPS- I keep seeing the use of maps in home decor but I especially love a good functional one where people can pin up their travels.

via ohhappyday
CLOTHES LINE- Saving energy (and $$) is really important to us and I'm soooo excited about having some space for a clothes line. Crispy jeans here I come...

via apple a day
URBAN GARDEN- Mark and I are slowly trying to transition into eating only foods that we know the source of (easy right?). Along with finding some good local farmers we really want to try to produce some of our own produce as well.

via flickr
PLANTS- I just love the feeling of life in a space. Maybe thats why I love pets so much.

via flickr

1 comment:
Michelle! I saw that daybed on Design Sponge too and was totally considering making one for a summer project. Awesome.
This is gonna be so good! I have to admit that I "visit" the house on my way home from work or taking neighborhood walks.
Post a Comment