


I recently purchased this adorable "Hang in There" t-shirt from Mountain t shirts. It's possibly the cutest shirt in existence. Although the ten kittens shirt, also from Mountain t shirts, is pretty cute too. I'm wearing my new shirt with the skirt that I just finished. It turned out really nice. The zipper was a little tricky but the shape and length are perfect.

1 comment:
Oh, design idea. I remember this bar I went to in Copenhagen called the Elephant and Mouse (the Internet is failing to provide me with any photos..grr). But it was a dimly-lit, multi-storied "hole in the wall" type place, and it looked amazing inside. All the tables had like a cluster of five or six bottles/small jars of different sizes and shapes. The bottles were covered in hardened dripped wax (several different colors) from the narrow candles that burned in the openings. It had a moody but cozy feel, kind of like that "dark, substantial" look you mentioned before.
Post a Comment