Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring is here! sort of.




The weather has been fantastic the past few days. So hot and wonderful, but it's not lasting :( I took advantage of it and walked everywhere, which I guess I do anyway. The point being that I took a couple pictures of our neighborhood while walking to the grocery store.

The spring cleaning is finished for the most part. I still have a couple closets to clean out. I'm sort of avoiding them.

So for now I'll enjoy the bright flowers I picked up at the farmer's market. The yellow orbs are great! Does anyone know what they are called?

2 comments:

Karen said...

The weather took a turn for the better this weekend in Virginia -- hopefully it will stay around!

Evie said...

I've always known those yellow round guys to be called 'drumsticks', but that may be a regional/family name for them.