Sunday, April 26, 2009

May Day





Yesterday was absolutely wonderful. It started out with a trip to a local animal shelter where I may volunteer at making some flyers and cleaning up the facilities. It's a no kill shelter with tons of cats roaming around. The sick ones are separated but still treated with lots of love and even the feral ones are cared for. Cats just kept coming up to me and wanted love an attention. I was in heaven.

The rest of the day was spent with my friend May. I helped sew up these throw pillows for her apartment. Then we walked around the neighborhood and I found this amazing dress at a local boutique. Mark made us another mind blowing meal with baked chicken, potato's, mushrooms in a reduction sauce, and salad. May and I iced yummy sugar cookies that she made and then we watched countless cat video's.

I will be doing lots of decorating today so there will be more pictures soon.

No comments: