



Mark passed his first Pro Tools test!! I guess it's really hard cause they give you several tries, but he did it on his first :)
Now for some fantastic links to be clicked. I've always been a sharer.
I was REALLY craving some thin mints today and it got me thinking. When do Girl Scout Cookies get sold? Since I live in the city their aren't really any little girls knocking on strangers doors to sell them cookies. So I had to do some research. I found this awesome site that will help connect you with a girl scout or troop! Oh and my craving was right on time because the sales are going on now :)
Don't boycott Valentine's Day just because it was created by Hallmark. Instead boycott Hallmark and make your own Valentine's Day cards and treats.
I was so excited when I saw that the owners of Tigertree, my favorite Columbus based store were featured on Etsy. Their store is called Maxine Dear and it is the place to get unique gifts.
My friend May sent me this amazing video of a very talented kitty.
I saved the best for last. Today at work I was complaining about Polaroid discontinuing the making of polaroid film before I had the chance to buy a camera and stock up. Then Andrea showed me this program, Poladroid, which is free and easy to download that turns your pictures into polaroids. Amazing!

3 comments:
Congratulations Mark! Whoohoo! :) :)
Roie
Yay Mark! Congrats!
That's fabstandingablulous. That was stupid, sorry. Congratulations nonetheless.
Post a Comment