Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snowboarding!!!!





I have heard that you are sore after snowboarding. But I think that sore is really the wrong word. It is more like paralyzed.

Andrea, Joey, and I headed to Mountain High last weekend to go snowboarding. I was very excited about learning so I had bought a pass that included lessons. I took my first lesson which was very disappointing, I had hardly learned anything. But then Andrea came to the rescue and actually taught me how to go down the hill without falling a hundred times.

After I got home I thought that I wasn't really that sore until I tried to walk up the steps to our apartment. Then it hit me and I could hardly move for the rest of the night. I kept trying to get off the couch and I really couldn't get up. After days of stretching I was finally back to normal.

I plan on being a pro snowboarder by the end of the season so I guess my body is just going to have to get use to it.

No comments: