




We spent Thanksgiving this year with our Los Angeles friends. Our neighbor hosted the event and everyone contributed food. Mark made a 20 lb turkey, mashed potatoes, and gravy. I made two apple pies. There was also baked sweet potatoes, stuffed peppers, green bean casserole, rolls, and pumpkin pie. The turkey turned out AMAZING, and I told Mark that he has set a very high standard for all of our future Thanksgiving Day turkeys. I took pictures of us cooking but I forgot to take my camera to the dinner. I will post more pictures if I can get more from the others that were there.
Mark had to work on Black Friday but as soon as he got off we headed to the nearest mall. I love the excitement of Black Friday even though I only bought a few Christmas lights to string around the apartment and scented candles. After experiencing the madness we headed over to our neighbors for Thanksgiving leftovers. I probably ate more during the second round than I did during the actual dinner.

No comments:
Post a Comment