Monday, June 16, 2008

Korean BBQ





The hottest trend with food in L.A. is Korean BBQ. I'm not usually a huge fan of Korean food but this is amazing. You sit at a table that doubles as a huge grill. They bring out all of these tiny dishes full of side goodies of which none of them I actually recognize. Then you order different meats and they bring them raw and throw them on the grill. Our favorite is the huge squid. It gets pretty hot and smokey. And you are guaranteed to smell for the next two days BUT it is so good that it's worth others avoiding your direction for a day. This is the second place that I have been to and I definitely recommend it, it's called Soot Bull Jeep and it is in Koreatown. I'm still not convinced that it is the best though, so my search continues.

No comments: