




Flowers have such an affect over the atmosphere and vibe of a room. They can make all the difference. As a little girl I always believed that success was being able to have fresh flowers on the table at all times (oh the things we think when we are little). That rarely happens here at tiny little house because our sweet little kittens somehow know exactly what they are not suppose to eat/destroy and so they rebel and do it anyway. Well I just couldn't pass up these beautiful roses at the Farmers Market the other day esp. once the lady offered to sell them for $1. I put them waaaaaaay up high but since I am still not convinced that the kittens won't get them I took lots of pictures.
p.s. the one in the dish was strewn across our hallway this morning.

No comments:
Post a Comment