



I find that a lack of $ only makes for a more interesting interior. We love finding creative ways to decorate and make stuff we need (like this coffee table). We have a lot more to do in our apartment before I'm happy with it but it's going good so far. So here is what we have finished recently:
√ Office space organized (I use my mothers technique here of saving everything and filing it away, you never know when you're going to need that bank statement from 8 months ago)
√ Closets organized (I use my fathers technique here, If in doubt, throw it out)
√ Make coffee table (out of table legs Mark found in Urban's trash and a window the neighbors were throwing out)
√ Hang pictures (I painted these wood frames from Ikea, they were something like $1 a piece. An even better solution is getting frames from the thrift store and painting them all one color or just keeping them in their original state)
√ Create a candle holder for Erin's awesome candles that she made us. This one was all Mark, I came home and he had set this up from a scrap piece of table leg that we had.

No comments:
Post a Comment