Tuesday, May 27, 2008

San Francisco Take two






On thursday Andrea and I decided to make a spontaneous trip to San Francisco to pick up new thrift/vintage clothing for our e-bay store. She had not yet been to San Fran and has lots of friends that live there so we were both very excited for the random vacation. The thrift stores were ok, a little expensive but we got a few really great items. We got burnt out from thrifting the whole day Saturday so we spent the rest of the weekend hanging out with Andrea's friends (who were nice enough to let us crash at their place). They gave us a good perspective of what it is like to actually live there. I was super impressed with how little (by that I mean none) they drive. Mark spent the weekend hanging out with Jon. He surprised me by cleaning the whole apartment. I'm pretty sure it has never been or ever will be this sterile.

We (Mark and I) are planning to take a trip to San Diego in a few weeks with Jon, Lindsay, and Andrea. We figure that we should take advantage of living here and see the west coast.

No comments: