Saturday, May 31, 2008

My boss hates cats



Probably because he is very allergic to them. But what he hates even more than cats is people putting up pictures of their cats in design studio's. The third day of my internship he was complaining to the studio about a girl he knew in another design studio who proudly displayed pictures of her cat all over her desk. I laughed along with him as I quickly deleted my screen saver of my cat Lilly. Now that I feel more comfortable and secure there I decided it was time to proudly display pictures of my cats. I covered my desk yesterday with photo's of the kittens. The look on his face was completely worth it. He laughed so hard and kept asking "Is this a joke? This is joke right? Mechelle, is this a joke?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE it!!!!

Aunt Roie :) :) :)